Pawna Camping Package for Corporate Groups
Pawna lake camping corporate Package is perfect retreat from the day to day life it is perfect place for openair parties with friends. Enjoy adventures activities, youthful atmosphere and cool breeze which refresh your mind & energise you.
Thousands of campers visit the pawns lake camping every year to experience beauty of nature with pawna lake corporate package.camping package offered by wild lake camping Spending weekend or holidays in this popular destination has become memorable experience.
Starting from booking cabs from Lonavala station to campsite, arranging accommodation & meals, snacks, we offer multiple services. Besides travel & stay, packages also includes sightseeing tours and excursions that will take you through caves, forts.for sightseeing package booking need to contact us 4 days before arriving to campsite.
The beautiful view of pawna lake with moumtains will leave you mesmorise. You will definitely enjoy your pawna camping stay with group vacation package for pawns. So book your camping package today & enjoy quality time with your friends & family.
Campsite is specially designed for camping, where you can Enjoy your stay comfortably. Enjoy indoor/ Outdoor Games with your loved ones.For Adult (above 12 years): Rs.1299/- Per Person.
Toilet & Bathroom
Tea & Breakfast
Bed & Pillow
Day 01 - Camping Itinenary
- 04.00 pm : Check-In to campsite
- 05.00 pm : Refreshment On Arrival At Campsite with Tea & Snacks
- 05.00 pm : Play Archery, Volleyball With Our Campers.
- 06.30 pm : Enjoy Sunset and Short Walk Around Pawna Lake Campsite.
- 07.00 pm : Roast (BBQ - Veg/Non veg)
- 08.00 pm : Enjoy Music & Dance
- 09.00 pm : Warmy Camp Fire.
- 10.00 pm : Dinner (Veg & Non veg) .
- 11.30 am : Stare The Million of Stars & Get Relaxed.
Day 02 - Camping Itinenary
- 07.00 am : Morning Tea / Coffee
- 08.00 am : Breakfast (Bread / Butter / Jam / Poha)
- 11.00 pm : Group Picture and Checkout with Memories
- Any other personal expense
- Transportation cost
- Driver food charges
Things To Carry:
- Warm Cloths in winter
- Umbrella in mansoon
- Private Medicine