Campsite A(Rs.999/- per person)
Campfire, Games(Archery, Cards, Badminton, Dart, Cricket, Swimming, Music, Tent Camping)
Check-In : 4PM | Check-Out : 11AM
Snacks(Tea, Pakoda) | BBQ(Veg BBQ / Non Veg BBQ) | Dinner Veg(Dal tadka, Paneer sabji or veg sabji, chapati, steamed rice, salad ) NonVeg(Chicken curry, chapati, steamed rice, salad) | Breakfast(Poha & Tea)
Tikona Fort Terkking (Additional Charges)
Lonavala Camping has gained immense popularity as a great Couple Friendly destination. You can explore an array of interesting experiences making your Stay very memorable with all Activities & Lake facing Tent Stay.
pawana Lake Camping near Lonavala is best way to rejunate your love and strengthen bonds between you, what could be better place to have good time with your partner one than .
Amenities of pawana Camping
Toilet & Bathroom
Tea & Breakfast
Bed & Pillow
Day 01 - Camping Itinenary
- 04.00 pm : Check-In to Campsite
- 05.00 pm : Refreshment On Arrival At Campsite with Tea & Snacks
- 05.00 pm : Play Archery, Volleyball With Our Campers.
- 06.30 pm : Enjoy Sunset and Short Walk Around pawana Lake Campsite.
- 07.00 pm : Roast (BBQ - Veg/Non veg)
- 08.00 pm : Enjoy Music & Dance
- 09.00 pm : Warmy Camp Fire.
- 10.00 pm : Dinner (Veg & Non veg) .
- 11.30 am : Stare The Million of Stars & Get Relaxed.
Day 02 - Camping Itinenary
- 07.00 am : Morning Tea / Coffee
- 08.00 am : Breakfast (Bread / Butter / Jam / Poha)
- 11.00 pm : Group Picture and Checkout with Memories
- Tents Stay with Secure and Safe Camping.
- Sleeping Bags
- parking Free of Charge at the campsite.
- Evening (Hot Pakoda + Hot Tea) Snacks
- Free Sports (cricket, badminton, archery, football, dart Etc. )
- (V/NV BBQ) Barbeque (1/2 Kg for 2 people each).
- Unlimited (Veg/non-Veg) dinner.
- Music with Warmy Campfire
- Second Day Morning Break-fast
- Common Clean Western & Indian Toilet available at the campsite.
- Clean Bathroom available at campsite
- Any other personal expense
- Transportation cost
- Driver food charges
Things To Carry for pawana Lake Camping:
- Warm Cloths in winter
- Umbrella in mansoon
- Private Medicine
How to Reach pawana Lake Camping:
From Mumbai: Mumbai - Lonavala - Dudhivare - Ambegoan - Kalegoan - Thakursai- Campsite
From Pune: Pune - Paud - Kolvan - Hadshi - Tikona - Thakursai - Campsite.
If you do not have your own vehicle, we can arrange for a pick up from Lonavla Railway Station. We will provide you with a jeep that seats up to 10 people comfortably. The transportation charges are Rs. 1000 (One-way). Mention the need for the transportation beforehand and we will send you the contact details of the allocated driver in the confirmation E-mail.