Campfire, Games(Archery, Cards, Badminton, Dart, Cricket, Swimming, Music, Tent Camping)
Check-In : 4PM | Check-Out : 11AM
Snacks(Tea, Pakoda) | BBQ(Veg BBQ / Non Veg BBQ) | Dinner Veg(Dal tadka, Paneer sabji or veg sabji, chapati, Roti, steamed rice, salad ) NonVeg(Chicken curry, chapati, steamed rice, salad) | Breakfast(Poha & Tea)
Tikona Fort Terkking (Additional Charges)
Every now and then it’s good to get away from the hustle & bustle of crowded city. Where you’re always busy with things like work and daily Life it can be tough to spend the kind of time you want with your loved ones. A good recipe we have found that works is to simply go camping.
Pawna Lake Camping near Lonavala is best way to rejunate your love and strengthen bonds between you, what could be better place to have good time with your partner one than .
Amenities of Pawna Camping
Toilet & Bathroom
Tea & Breakfast
Bed & Pillow
Day 01 - Camping Itinenary
- 04.00 pm : Check-In to Campsite
- 05.00 pm : Refreshment On Arrival At Campsite with Tea & Snacks
- 05.00 pm : Play Archery, Volleyball, Dart, Carrom, Football.
- 06.30 pm : Enjoy Sunset.
- 07.00 pm : Roast (BBQ - Veg/Non veg)
- 08.00 pm : Enjoy Music & Dance
- 09.00 pm : Warmy Camp Fire.
- 10.00 pm : Dinner (Veg & Non veg)(Jeera Rice, Dal Tadka, Muttor Paneer, Roti, Chapati, Egg Curry, Chicken, Salad) .
- 12.30 am : Stare The Million of Stars & Get Relaxed.
Day 02 - Camping Itinenary
- 07.00 am : Morning Tea / Coffee
- 08.00 am : Breakfast (Poha)
- 11.00 pm : Group Picture and Checkout with Memories
- Tents Stay with Secure and Safe Camping.
- parking Free of Charge at the campsite.
- Evening (Hot Pakoda + Hot Tea) Snacks
- Free Sports (cricket, badminton, archery, football, dart Etc. )
- (V/NV BBQ) Barbeque (1/4 Kg for per people).
- Unlimited (Veg/non-Veg) dinner.
- Music with Warmy Campfire
- Second Day Morning Break-fast
- Common Clean Western available at the campsite.
- Clean Bathroom available at campsite
- Any other personal expense
- Transportation cost
- Driver food charges
Things To Carry for Pawna Lake Camping:
- Warm Cloths in winter
- Umbrella in mansoon
- Private Medicine
How to Reach Pawna Lake Camping:
From Mumbai: Mumbai - Lonavala - Dudhivare - Ambegoan - Kalegoan - Thakursai- Campsite
From Pune: Pune - Paud - Kolvan - Hadshi - Tikona - Thakursai - Campsite.
If you do not have your own vehicle, we can arrange for a pick up from Lonavla Railway Station. We will provide you with a jeep that seats up to 10 people comfortably. The transportation charges are Rs. 1000 (One-way). Mention the need for the transportation beforehand and we will send you the contact details of the allocated driver in the confirmation E-mail.